"He (McCain) also discussed immigration in separate sessions with the Arizona Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, a group of clergy and evangelical leaders from the Arizona Interfaith Network/Valley Interfaith Project and a group of Valley Hispanic civic leaders, his office said."
The Arizona Interfaith Network/Valley Interfaith Project is an affiliate of the Saul Alinsky Industrial Areas Foundation.
McCain certainly isn't the first Arizona politician to work closely with the IAF.
And, of course, the IAF has infiltrated our schools, "for the children."
President Obama's 2008 campaign team talks Alinsky IAF strategy. They said,
"Obama comes from a very particular organizing tradition. And it was founded by this guy, Saul Alinsky, in the 1940s. He founded an organization called the Industrial Areas Foundation that then spun off a number of different groups including a network called Gamaliel....
There's a couple of key principles in the way that the IAF organizes. First is that you don't organize around an issue, you organize for POWER."
From the Alinsky's Rules for Radicals playbook:
5. Ridicule is man's most potent weapon.
8. Keep the pressure on. Never let up.
10. The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition.
11. If you push a negative hard enough, it will push through and become a positive.
13. Pick the target. Freeze it. Personalize it. Polarize it.